Having worked on a number of domestic and international projects, I have experience acting for a range of clients in the area of projects and infrastructure, energy and resources (with a focus on renewable, energy from waste) on both project financed and corporately financed infrastructure – PFI/PPP.
I have particular knowledge of EPC contracting and civil and engineering sub-contracting arrangements in the energy sector, with a particular expertise in energy from waste plants.
I work across a wide range of sectors, including energy, education and transport and infrastructure.
My experience includes commercial work such as reviewing tender documents, drafting construction contracts and all ancillary documentation and advising on issues arising out of engineering and construction contracts.
I advise clients across the entire life of an infrastructure project from contract negotiations and documentation to contract administration and risk management, with particular expertise on renewable energy projects.
Projects and Infrastructure Experience
- Advised an international waste management company in its capacity as SPV/EPC Contractor on three of their major waste PFI schemes in the UK.
- Advised Canadian Solar on the EPC and O&M Contracts in relation to a number of solar power plants in the UK.
- Advised the Lenders on the Cornwall EfW PFI Project.
- Advised a Swedish EfW developer and operator on its Eastern Europe energy from waste project.
- Advised the SPV and EPC Contractor on the North London Waste Authority (NWLA) fuel use procurement during ISFT (part of NWLA £3 billion waste PFI scheme).
For further information or to discuss a matter, please Contact me.